- How long have you been a member of CrossFit Northland? – A little over 3 years
- What brought you into CFN?- I had always been intrigued by CrossFit, but when Michael and I started dating, he’s the one who encouraged me to try it out. We checked out CFN on a recommendation, and haven’t looked back!
- Tell us about your fitness/health background? (Did you play sports growing up? Try other gym settings? Workout at home?)-I grew up playing sports and being active. In college I stayed active by participating in intramural sports and working out at the student rec center. I’ve been a member of several different gyms throughout the years, but nothing has stuck like CFN.
- What are some changes you’ve noticed in yourself during your time here at CFN? (Physically, mentally, capabilities, daily life, etc.)- So many things. I am stronger and in better shape than I have been since high school. I have realized how hard I can actually push myself. My hour in the gym is an hour I look forward to daily.
- What kinds of things can you do now, that you were not able to do when you first started CrossFit? (inside or outside of the gym)-Get upside down in a handstand hold, lift heavy weights, and am so close to getting a strict pull-up!
- What motivates you and keeps you coming back for more week after week?-The changes I’m seeing in my strength and endurance, and the coaches pushing me to get better and better.
- In your opinion, what is the most valuable aspect of CrossFit Northland?-I can’t decide between the coaching staff and the community. Hands down CFN has the best coaches in the biz, but it also has the best people working out alongside you.
- What do you hope to accomplish in the future here at CFN?-Just to continue to get in and improve my fitness!
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone that is considering joining a CrossFit gym?-Do it!
BOOK YOUR FREE INTRO
In this quick conversation, we want to learn all about you, your fitness goals and how we can help you reach them.