- How long have you been a member of CrossFit Northland?
I’ve been a member for 8 months.
- What brought you into CFN?
Coach Casey told me that CFN would be a good fit for Nicole and I.
- Tell us about your fitness/health background?
I grew up playing ice hockey. I used to work out all the time, then life got in the way and I fell out of the habit.
- What are some changes you’ve noticed during your fitness journey at CFN? (Physically, mentally, capabilities, daily life, etc.)
Getting in much better shape has made everyday task so much easier and long hours at work much easier to handle.
- How has CrossFit Northland played a role in the overall health of yourself and your family?
CFN has played a major role in myself and my wife getting in better physical shape by pushing us harder than we would be able to push ourselves on our own.
- What motivates you and keeps you coming back week after week?
Results keep me coming back week after week.
- In your opinion, what is the most valuable aspect of CrossFit Northland?
Just having everyone around that wants you to succeed.
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone that is considering joining a CrossFit gym?
Just give it a shot and see if you like it.