Name: Josh B.
Occupation: Operations Manager GFL
- How long have you been a member of CrossFit Northland? I started PT lessons in Jan 2021 and regular classes March 2021.
- What brought you into our gym? I had hurt myself working out at Planet Fitness requiring a surgery. Having known Brooks for sometime and told him I needed to learn skills so I was not injuring myself while working out.
- Tell us a little about your fitness background? Wrestling in High School and the Army is about the most fitness background I had. I injured myself last year at Planet fitness
- How would you describe CrossFit Northland to someone? You can find some of the best coaching at CFN where you can be confident you will not hurt yourself if you listen to the coaches. I travel for work and have come across some CF gyms that are substandard compared to the coaching at CFN.
- What do you enjoy most about CFN? Knowing that I do not have to think about what workout I am doing that day. I come in, get the instructions and go to work.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? The power to read minds.
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone that is considering starting CrossFit? Although it might seem intimidating, everyone has to start somewhere. There are all different skill levels of members and everyone is happy to see each other succeed.